Link building from Alpha Media
Alpha Media– Link building
Link building is an essential part of the search engine optimization process. Many of the major search engines, namely Google rank a website based on the variation, quality and volume of inbound links back to a particular website.
Websites like the BBC gain links back to their site naturally by people writing on forums about particular news stories and linking back to those stories from their own sites, blogs, forums and they even rewrite articles about a particular topic they have written about and link back from it to the BBC article.
Unfortunately, not everyone has a profile like the BBC or Sky Sports, therefore gaining links back to a site that is about something like artificial grass or pictures frames or a particular niche of furniture (like a sofa) is much more difficult. Therefore, at ALPHA MEDIA, we work hard to make this happen for our clients, we strive to look for relevant sites to posts link back to your website, we work hard to make your site the authority in your industry and make sure the linking process is natural and relevant.
Search Engine algorithm updates – in particular Google and how it looks at links.
Updates to search engine algorithm happen all the time. Google for example, is a search engine that is looking to rank the most relevant web pages for search terms related to them. Coupled with this, a major factor when Google ranks a webpage is the quality and variation of backlinks to that page. But, and this is a big but, Google never stops, it never sleeps and it is certainly not complacent. The links Google’s database counts in favour to give you good rankings changes.
Our research and development team work day and night, we have two sets of key individuals who work day and night shifts tracking our own set of sites that we own. We develop new ways of building links to these sites to see how search engines react to our research and tests. Only when we have trialed link building on our own website and it works positively on the websites we own, we will then roll it out on all of our clients sites. This is how we at SEO Next stay ahead of the game. In fact, many of the top SEO gurus and top SEO companies consult and outsource to our team because our research and development in this field is industry leading.
How do we do this?
Once you sign up with us, our growing team of 75+ link builders work day to day identifying relevant places online to post links for your website. Once you are on board with us, we assign a particular team to your website who do the following things;
- Access our growing database of online niches
- Look at the most relevant places online we can post your links from our database
- Our research and development team drive forward and stay ahead of the game by identifying new places online we can post relevant links back to your site. From day one, our team will roadmap everything out, so that our link building team can go ahead and be relentless building links on your behalf back to your website.
Getting to the crux of things – what is it actually what I am paying for!!?
If you have ever promoted a website, you will know that gaining links from the following sources is of use, and we do all this on your behalf. This is the time consuming job of SEO and this is why you pay us to do it, because you do not have time and you need to run your business.
Link varieties and types – off-page link building
- SEO friendly hand directory submissions
- Do-Follow Social Bookmark Links
- Forum posts with links to your website in each post
- Do-Follow Web 2.0 Links
- Top commentator links
- Well optimised Blog posts
- Approved and published articles each containing more than one backlinks to your website – from high quality article sites that have been approved by us post the latest Google algorithm change.
- Syndicated Press Releases – to high authority press release sites like Digg and many top 1000 Alexa ranked sites
- Inbound natural theme based one way links on relevant pages
- Much, much more – I would suggest calling in, our team will talk you through this in a no obligation situation.
Link varieties and types – on-page link building
Building links is not just all about directing other sites to your website. You must also internally link your own website. These are the following ways of doing this;
- Your own internal blog – fresh content and link back from the blog to internal pages of your website – ask us about the right way to do this.
- Links from within main content landing pages – again, call us for advice on the best way to do this.
We can give advice to you on installing a blog or even installing a forum on your website. This will help you make Google crawl your site, see new content and basically see your site as a living and breathing authority for your particular niche.
All of the links that we gain for our clients are to Google webmaster guidelines, they are tested on our own commercial websites and they are submitted by our vast team by human hand.
Note – we do not use content farms, automated content networks or anything black hat SEO. We do not advocate paid links from websites and we can assure you we work with the same care and dedication on your website as if it was our very own!
A final word
When you look to launch your online business I would look at the following criteria;
- Make your website as good as possible – fresh content, blog, internal forum and internal linking
- Is your website ticking more boxes than your competitors – more inbound links of variation and quality
- What is the age of your domain – this is a crucial factor in Google ranking a website. Newer domains are harder to rank quickly than old ones with lots of history and authority.
If the answer to all these questions is yes you can beat your competition, launch your web enterprise and get things started today. SEO is not rocket science, you have to play by the rules, work hard and stay focused.